When Considering ISR Lessons
- WE ASK NOTHING TO EAT OR DRINK TWO HOURS PRIOR TO THE LESSON TIME. This may effect the time you would like to pick for your child’s lesson. Will the times available work with your schedule or can you adjust your schedule to make it work? This rule is not to be broken as it is set in place for your child’s safety. Our main concern here is aspiration along with contaminating the pool. This means ALL lessons for the day are canceled until the pool is properly shocked. Did we mention we are sympathetic vomiters? Please abide by this rule, we beg of you.
IS 6-8 WEEKS 5 DAYS A WEEK A SCHEDULE YOU CAN COMMIT TO?
- This schedule is not optional since consistency is key when attaining skills. Attendance is important for your child to attain these skills. Please discuss with the Instructor if you know your child will be missing days before signing up as deposits are non-refundable. We may have other options for you, let’s talk it over!
CAN YOU MANAGE THE INVESTMENT IN ISR?
- The main fees to consider are the non-refundable medical registration fee to ISR ($105) and the weekly fee of $90. When signing up for a time slot we require a $95 non-refundable deposit. This holds your spot until our start date and goes towards your first week of lessons. We have scholarship opportunities for qualifying families. Please reach out to us for more information.
CAN YOU SUPPORT YOUR CHILD THROUGHOUT THE LESSONS?
- Children feed off of their guardians emotions. Being supportive and encouraging throughout the ISR process is crucial even if you have to fake it till you make it. Have concerns? We’re in this together, let’s chat.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE CONCERN?
- This means we might need to adjust lessons or not have lessons that day for your child (this applies even if the doctor says it’s okay to resume lessons). As Instructors we have strict safety protocols provided by ISR that we need to follow to make sure we give the safest lesson to your child. We also love our job and want to keep it, we hope you understand.
CAN YOU BE OPEN IN COMMUNICATION WITH THE INSTRUCTOR?
- If you have questions or concerns we always want you to bring those to our attention. We can only address your concerns if we hear them, so please talk with us. We do our best to explain our thoughts to you and we ask that you do the same.